Preparing your Christmas marketing activities can be as simple or as complicated as you choose to make it.
We have simplified the whole process for you with three easy steps. Shape and mould to suit your business and customers!
Step 1: Create a List
First off, create a list of Christmas and New Year marketing activities, i.e. promotions, special offers, email marketing and events you want to run over the Christmas / New Year period.
Marketing activity ideas:
- Send out Christmas cards / gifts (ie. Christmas card with a Freddo frog stuck inside!)
- Email out a gift guide
- Prepare an online sales catalogue
- Merry Christmas / Happy New Year emails
- Google / Facebook / other online advertising
- Social media posts
- Christmas events – in store and online (promotion driven or just because!)
Some example promotions you could run:
- Spend $100 get 10% off
- Bonus gift with every $50 purchase
- VIP night
- Show this [Facebook/instagram] post to receive 10% off in store
Step 2: Set a Timeline
Use our marketing planner as a guide for when you run each of your activities occur, and also set clear timelines of when you need to start planning any graphics, posters, text, etc.
Step 3: Launch
If you are going to be super organised, put all of your activities on auto-pilot and program or schedule them in advance. This way it isn’t a daily task, but one you can “set and forget”.
But remember, the best advertising comes from reviewing and updating to make sure you get the most clicks / impressions!
Click here to download our Christmas/New Year 2020 Week Marketing Planner