- Initial 30-60 minute strategy call so we can understand your business objectives, target market, etc.
- Monthly 30-60 minute strategy session via telephone
- Prepare monthly content calendar including images supplied and/or stock images
- Posts are created aligning with objectives and audience engagement using your existing website content, information provided by you, industry/market news, etc
- 4-5 posts published per week to your social channels
- 1-2 stories per week
- Facebook post boost up to $300 ad spend per month (spend not included in monthly fee)
- Monthly report provided by email
Use the power of social media to grow sales
Small business marketing is about generating leads as well as building trust and relationships with current and future customers. Successful social media marketing can drive brand recognition, increase awareness of your product and service range and help deliver new customers to your door.
There is a reason why around 94% of small businesses use social media as part of their marketing. But, doing it effectively is a whole other matter. With small business owners being pulled in many directions, paid ads, organic reach and posting relevant content across your social media channels can be rather trying!
35% of Australia’s population use social networking sites 5 or more times each day!
Is your business part of the discussion?
Affordable social media marketing for small business
Understanding the value of social is no easy task, which often makes it hard to understand how much to invest, or how much it should cost, to market or advertise on social media.
We believe that to get true value for your effort and spend is by focusing on your core social networks. Don’t tackle all social networks just because they exist, but rather choose the networks that are right for your business.
While some small businesses are now using social media to grow profits others are struggling to navigate the jungle and are making mistakes along the way – costing them time and money. We are here to help.